This application window has been closed. Thank you for your interest.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/GiftsRecordsAdmin_Dec2021
JOB TITLE: Gift and Records Administrator, Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Development Director
SALARY RANGE: $17.00-$26.00/Hour
Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance, retirement plan and tuition reimbursement
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for maintaining donor database and providing support to Development Director and Finance Department.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Position is responsible for the data entry of all information related to donors, gifts/donations, acknowledgments, and direct-mail solicitations, including daily check deposits into Salesforce. The administrator will work with the Director of Development, and Human Resources and Finance Coordinator to additionally execute giving reports, letters of appreciation, updating donor information, tracking donor touches, and entering grant information.
• Efficient and excellent accuracy and record-keeping of gift processing and acknowledgment
• Manage donations made online, by telephone, and check, including the creation of letters of appreciation by both mail and email while providing excellent customer service
• Managing matching donor requests and donations of stock including but not limited to data entry of donations, letters of appreciation and notifying accountant of gifts
• Tracking of all in-kind donations including but not limited to working with staff to complete forms when donations arrive, identifying the value of the gift, sending letters of appreciation and notifying accountant of the donation
• Supporting direct mail campaigns by providing the information and reports needed to process the campaigns, and using their mail reports to update donor information
• Provides support functions for Development Director, including but not limited to preparation of grant proposals and reports; execution of special events and promotions; individual and corporate donor acknowledgment in communications
• Directs office volunteers with tasks such as envelop stuffing, as needed
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests
• Complies with all The Food Depot policies, procedures and systems
• Is consistently at work and on time
• Performs related duties as required or assigned; assists other departments as requested; may work evenings and weekends, as needed
• Two or more years in an administrative capacity with extensive data input experience
• Knowledge of CRM databases, Salesforce experience highly valued
• Experience in a nonprofit development environment preferred
• Excellent computer and database management skills, and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Demonstrate a commitment to the mission and values of The Food Depot
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to be a team player
• Must be detail-oriented, able to re-prioritize and handle multiple tasks in an office/warehouse environment
• Must be proactive about working independently as well as collectively with other staff members
Negative Pre-employment Drug Screening
Proof of COVID Vaccination
Employee will spend 80% of the time working at a stationary computer terminal, 10% talking on the telephone and 10% interfacing with coworkers.
Primary work is in an office environment
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give assignments.
This position description excludes the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship.