The Food Depot announces the sponsored sites for the 2020 Summer Food Service Program (SFSP). This program provides meals to children ages 1 to 18, free of charge.
(Please note: Camp activities are not included. All sites below have different dates when the program ends):
This site will serve lunch beginning June 15, 2020, through July 31, 2020, Monday through Friday.
Boys & Girls Clubs:
* Zona del Sol, 6600 Valentine Way, 11:40 to 12:15 p.m.
These sites will serve lunch beginning July 1, through July 31, 2020.
* Camino de Jacobo, lunch: 11 a.m. to 11:20 a.m.
* Santa Cruz, lunch: 11:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
* Valle Vista, lunch: 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m.
These sites will serve meals June 22 through July 31, 2020, Monday through Friday.
* Country Club Mobile Home Park, 6151 Airport Rd., 11:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
* Riverside de Santa Fe Mobile Home Park, 7460 Riverside Loop, Noon to 12:15 p.m.
* Cottonwood Mobile Home Community, 6441 Cypress, 12:30 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
* Sangre de Cristo Apartments, 1801 Espinacitas St., 10:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
The Food Depot is an equal opportunity provider.